Beachfront Community Shoreline Home
Island: Grand Bahama/Freeport
Living Area: 2,300 sq. ft.
Property Type: Single Family Home
Like no other home in shoreline!
This one has many upgrades and features you are sure not to find in any other home in Shoreline…
This home in shoreline is situated in one of the best locations it is just steps away from the tennis courts, lap pool and the club house of Shoreline. It boasts privacy unlike any other home in Shoreline since it has no home in front or behind it and has beautiful views of the Shoreline’s Lake.
You will find elegant amenities and features in the homes in Shoreline including crown molding, natural stone tile, granite countertops and hurricane impact windows & doors thoughout every home.
This particular 2,300 sq. ft. home has all the luxurious features offered in a standard Shoreline homes plus more! The owner had many upgrades and changes to this home while under construction that makes it stand out from the rest.
Unique upgrades and changes done to this home include:
1. More Ceiling Lights and Wall Outlets
2. Relocated & Redesigned kitchen adding 70% more cupboard and storage space.
3. More Spacious Living & Dining Room
4. Expanded Laundry Facility with upgraded laundry appliances including a gas dryer.
5.Created a separate room and office space on the ground floor
6. Ceiling fans are quality whisper quiet fans with heavy duty motor
7. Gas Stove with Convection Oven (the only gas installation at shoreline
8. Re-designed entrance of home on the inside to create a property entrance hallway
9. Top quality roller shades on all windows
10. Motorized 24 foot awning on the back patio (also the only one in shoreline)
11. Home equipped with steel hurricane shutters for windows & doors
12. Private 26K generator that powers entire electrical system of home including the a/c
13. Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier
14. Tankless Water Heater installed in addition to the regular water heater
15. Slipper bathtub installed to replace basic model
16. More cabinet storage space in master bathroom and extra closet space in all the bedrooms
17. 16″ tile upstairs in the bedrooms rather than the basic model of faux wood
18. TOTO toilet/bidet
The home is only 3 years old but still looks brand new.
It is being sold fully furnished with elegant furniture inside from Tommy Bahama and the exterior furniture on the patios is by Glouchester Furniture.
You can truly enjoy living in this home in the spacious living area and enjoy the relaxing afternoons on the many balconies.
YOU MAY RENT THIS FABULOUS HOME FOR $3,900.00 PER MONTH
Let us open the door to your next home, Call Mosko Realty Grand Bahama, 242-351-6445 for more information and to schedule your appointment to view this home!